Pacifica executive director Arlene Engelhardt is refusing to reinstate KPFA’s popular Morning Show, despite being offered $60,000 in pledges to pay for it from listeners. For more, listen to this audio report, which aired on tonight’s Pacifica Evening News.
- URGENT: KPFA’s spring fund drive needs your immediate support!
- KPFA local board, staff object to Pacifica’s removal of station manager
- Support KPFA: attend a benefit talk, or tune in for fund drive
- Not again! Why can’t Pacifica stop trying to censor its staff?
- KPFA wraps up successful winter fund drive