After repeated inquiries, Pacifica election supervisor Matt Ward has written SaveKPFA‘s Margy Wilkinson with a tentative timeline for getting out ballots in the recall of Pacifica treasurer Tracy Rosenberg — which are now almost four months overdue. Ward writes: “I suspect we will likely see ballots mailed between May 10 and May 15.” If you’re a KPFA listener-member, look for yours, and help us monitor the fairness of this election by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org when you receive it.
- URGENT: KPFA’s spring fund drive needs your immediate support!
- KPFA local board, staff object to Pacifica’s removal of station manager
- Support KPFA: attend a benefit talk, or tune in for fund drive
- Not again! Why can’t Pacifica stop trying to censor its staff?
- KPFA wraps up successful winter fund drive